Saturday, October 19, 2013

Colour Co-ordinated Candy

First up in New Zealand we call candy lollies - but as this candy is all from the USA I guess its candy and not lollies. Plus "Colour Co-ordinated Lollies" wouldn't sounds as good. Now back to the lollies/candy.

A while back my dear friend Alicia did a blog post about Emily Blincoe's Sugar series which you should check out because its amazing. In the post Alicia said she wanted to send out colour co-ordinated packages of candy to her friends and guess what turned up in the mail for me? A whole bunch of purple candy as requested. I decided to take a photo of the candy to honor the sugar series.
So I SHOULD have ironed that fabric - but I'm just lazy....I still think it looks pretty rad though! Now I need to put together a package of pink candy/lollies for Alicia.

Also because its ALMOST Halloween Alicia sent me some Halloween themed goodies - but she was able to combine my two favourite themes. Creepy & Cute!

Thanks so much for the awesome Halloween presents Alicia - penfriends forever!!

7 comments:

Camelia Crinoline said...

And in the UK they call lollies 'sweets'. I'm not really much of a fan of lollies (I love chocolate) but pop rocks are awesome. I love how they all look lined up on the purple fabric.

Unknown said...

I love that Hello Kitty skeleton! So cute!

Monsterchen said...

aaaah that hello kitty skeleton is sooooo cute;) lovin it!

Louise said...

And here in England we call them sweets or sweeties! The first pic looks brilliant! This is such a great idea. :)

Vix said...

We call things on sticks lollies and everything else, "sweets". Jon's the expert, he'd have eaten all your stash before you'd had time to take the photo! x

two squirrels said...

Oh sweets, candy, lollies.......yay. Love v

alicia said...

yaaaaay! i love when my mail is on your blog! so happy you love the grape lollies! i could smell them through the envelope! the skeleton hello kitty was the best one! hooray for halloween treats! <3