Monday, April 16, 2012

Shoe Clips For Olivia

Some time ago, I wore a pair of shoe clips in an outfit post that I had made which I thought were kind of cute. One of my blogging friends, Olivia from Wait Until The Sunset , asked me if I was selling the shoe clips and could she buy some from me. I told her that I wasn't selling them, but I was happy to make her some.

I was kind of in a "craft rut" for a long time so it took me a while to get around to making them (sorry Olivia!) but they are now all finished and at their new home in Brisbane. I felt so bad for taking so long to make them that I made four pairs instead of one and here they all are as modelled by my gold shoes.



I was pretty happy how they turned out - I think I like the blue ones best though. I think I'll have to buy some more clips to make some more. Anyone out there in blog-land been up to much crafting lately?

13 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

I love the little heart ones! What clips do you use?? xx

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome idea :) I love this post :) I hope you will follow my blog :) leopardinleather.blogspot.com

Leopardinleather.blogspot.com

X

Wait Until The Sunset said...

argh!!! You beat me to it! They are so beautiful thankyou so much! I opened them tonight, I loooooooooovvee them! I can't wait to wear them out!

I'm also working on your Fashion Friends post right now!! xxxx

Bonnie said...

These are super cute!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

cb said...

i have never considered show clips before but it is such a cute idea and i love the ones you made! i haven't done much crafting but lots of painting and drawing! hopefully i can show more soon!
xo,
cb

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

What a great idea! I've never seen those before! What kind of clips are they?

alicia said...

i remember when shoe clips were all the rage in the mid 80s. it really is a great idea to make old shoes look new! i love the hearts! <3

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Those shoe clips are ADORABLE! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Camelia Crinoline said...

They're so cute. I love the heart ones.

Unknown said...

They are great - what a fab idea!!! Sarah xxx

Sabrina said...

I love this idea. I need to make some of my own!!
xoxo-
sabrina
www.samplesize16.com

Stacey said...

I've never used shoe clips before, but these are so adorable!

Magical Daydream said...

Wow these look awesome! I used to wear these shoe clips of my mom, red bows.. I wonder where they are now..

x

Marielle